- Toyshost Services
- means the services hosted on the following servers, as well as the servers:
- is a transport layer virtual circuit established between two application programs for the purpose of communication.
- means having any type of connections to any ports of any Toyshost Services servers; and Accessing shall be construed accordingly.
- Web accesses
- mean accessing the TCP port 80 or 443 of any Toyshost Services servers.
- External web pages
- mean websites other than Toyshost Services.
- mean all data sent via the "Set-Cookie" (from servers) and "Cookie" (from clients) HTTP header, as well as the piece of data saved onto the client's computer to allow further sending (via the "Cookie" HTTP header), as defined in RFC 2109, RFC 2965, and/or RFC 6265.
Note that all texts with a yellow background (CSS property
background-color: yellow) have no legal force.
Toyshost Services are operated by:
I am not responsible for the contents of linked external web pages. Contact me if you find any external links pointing to malware or spam websites.
For any type of access, we have the right to (and also the right to not to) collect the following personal information:
- Time of access, and
- IP address.
For web accesses, Toyshost Services will collect the following personal information:
- Time of site access,
- IP address, and
- User Agent.
We collect these information to:
- detecting and preventing Denial of Service attacks, and
- to debug out service.
Some other information, if any, may be collected by different services. The full list of information collected and the purpose of collection will be provided by the services.
Web Analytics Tracker
We are aware about your privacy, so we don't use third-party services like Google Analytic. Instead, we use a self-hosted Analyzer, hosted on owa.thost3.de. It will collect:
- Anything that we can collect from web entries,
- Webpage rendering result, and
- Request body.
All IPs are anonymized, by removing the last octet.
You can simply block all connections to owa.thost3.de to stop the tracker.
Further planned changes of The Policy
- To double-check The Policy, to ensure that The Policy have no conflicts against GDPR.
- To re-define all the keywords, end up referring RFCs.
Note that this section is just a to-do list, neither legal advices nor part of the legal document.